View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 11:58 PM
Arkangel's Avatar
Arkangel Arkangel is offline
Veteran Member
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Broke out of the PRK in 2016.
Posts: 4,457
iTrader: 6 / 100%

Originally Posted by chrisf View Post
EBR works is in southern California right? Any info on how to go about the SSE if I bought a stripped lower? I will do some research at the same time. I am sorry for asking all these questions. I just want to make sure I go about this the legal way and there is no surprises.
The only way to DROS a stripped lower as a pistol is to be roster exempt (law enforcement). Here are your options if you aren't LE

-Buy a complete pistol AR (it will be SSE'd)

-PPT a lower already registered as a pistol (might be tough to find)

-Build one from an 80% lower.

There are plenty of threads on 80% lowers floating around...

I hope this helps.
(ಠ_ృ) riveting tale, chap.

Last edited by Arkangel; 11-18-2012 at 12:11 AM..
Reply With Quote