View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 11:47 PM
chrisf chrisf is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hayward unfortunately
Posts: 6,503
iTrader: 11 / 100%

Originally Posted by teh.killer.of.zombies View Post

If you built it from an 80% lower no as its not registered. But you would then have to follow the constructive possession policy.

Better yet, go through EBR Works, great deal, excellent service and you will be satisfied.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
EBR works is in southern California right? Any info on how to go about the SSE if I bought a stripped lower? I will do some research at the same time. I am sorry for asking all these questions. I just want to make sure I go about this the legal way and there is no surprises.
Reply With Quote