View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 9:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertmcm View Post
Ok, at a milestone of 200 life members for the NRA here in this thread at Calguns. That is pretty awesome and says a lot about Calgunners. You have also sponsored an untold amount of military/LEO through the LIfe of Duty program. The response has been amazing. I will continue to sponsor anyone that asks. Remember any of the 200 new life members here can do the same, and some are doing it. A life member can call 1877NRA2000 ext1 and tell the operator they would like to give a gift life membership for 300$.

I do not mind doing it and I am happy to help. I make no money, just the satisfaction of helping gunowners and the NRA.

Lets change it up a little bit. If you want me to sponsor you as a life member, join the Second Amendment Foundation. It is $15.00. If you are already a member- sign up your wife, kid or a friend. Send me the confirmation email (you may have to ask them for one), and I will sponsor your life membership in the NRA.

Consider their 150$ life membership- and the work they do in the courts.

We all win- every gun owner.

www.saf.org or (425) 454-7012 remember to ask them for a confirmation email

Please note you have to pay for the 300$ membership
Is this an annual affair? In other words should I expect it to happen again in 2013?

Thanks