View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 5:22 PM
Calguns Addict

I made the last Pleasant Hill event but not this one. It sounds like you guys kicked ***, and that gladdens my heart.

I won't be surprised if there's another one of these there sometime in the future (in another year, perhaps?). The anti-liberty types have an easier time than we do -- they only have to win once, while we have to win every time. That means diligence such as this must be maintained without fail.

And that's exactly what you guys did here. Kudos to you all! I hope to make the next such event. That event will inevitably happen, because those who would rob us of our liberty will not stop until there is no liberty left to take.
The Constitution is not "the Supreme Law of the Land, except in the face of contradicting law which has not yet been overturned by the courts". It is THE SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND, PERIOD. Your oath to uphold the Constitution is a joke unless you refuse to enforce unadjudicated laws you believe are Unconstitutional.

The real world laughs at optimism. And here's why.

I hope I end up having to donate another $1000 to CGF... However, this $500 is one I hope to not have to donate...