Thread: ccw question?
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 2:40 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by holiday View Post
why isn't this topic discussed during a ccw course? i don't believe this ever came up during my 2 day class. i am very surprised, only because i believe this should have been covered; however, i do believe it is my responisibility to know the laws and regs behind the ccw permit. it is naive to think all ltc's don't break any traffic laws...probably happens more often then one would think. i would hate to lose my permit because of it
If it wasn't mentioned it sounds like it's most likely NOT a restriction (confirm before assuming by looking at the restrictions on your CCW first).

It wasn't discussed in my class either but I asked during the Q&A session and they said 'no but highly recommended'.

The class is to tell you the restrictions and laws around the CCW. If they took their time to explain everything that isn't a law or restriction, you'd be there all week.
WTB: multiautomatic ghost gun with a .30-caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets within half a second. Must include shoulder thing that goes up. Memberships/Affiliations: CERT, ARRL ARES, NRA Patron Member, HRC, CGN/CGSSA, Cal-FFL