View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 1:41 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumslie View Post
I called And asked over the phone what the price was. He said $159. I said that the price online was 139. He pretty much said that it was wrong. I don't see how they have a web discount price, since the machines are right behind that door making them.
It is much easier to sell them online and ship them than have to spend time with a customer in person running DROS.

Again, be polite and and say since you bought 5 of them and they were on the website, can they hook you up for buying so many with the better price. If they say no, it can't happen (which it sounds like they might be saying), then I guess you learned to check your receipt before you leave the building.

The Calguns Foundation - Board Member. DONATE NOW! Your dollars go DIRECTLY to front-line legal activism in CA.
Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of The Calguns Foundation