View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 6:37 AM

JDBerger - were you there before the meeting started? I did come up to a group before the meeting, hoping they were Calgunners. Yep. I introduced myself but didn't offer my screen name. Sorry. Were you in that group? I do tend to be a bit shy until I get to know people. I submitted written comments. I don't think the mayor read them in their entirety. Maybe he couldn't read them. My writing isn't great, and I was trying to cram sufficint comments into the space allowed. Next time, I guess I'll just get up and let fly. I'm just not comfortable with public speaking, but I'm going to have to work on that.

Quote:
Diane Barde (Brady) was talking about all the robberies in her neighborhood, folks kicking in doors; I was sitting there thinking "Don't you think it would be intelligent to be prepared to repel boarders?"
Really? In PH? Maybe I live in a bubble. I haven't heard about a lot of robberies, much less people kicking in doors. Home invasions? I guess I'm going to keep the shotgun handy, downstairs. Also my .45. Geeze. We do have an alarm system, with a sign out front. Maybe that discourages random home invasions. Anyone, we really don't have much of that in the neighborhood I live in, or I'm sure I'd know about it.

Last edited by redhead; 11-16-2012 at 6:40 AM..