View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 11:48 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xibunkrlilkidsx View Post
soe, originalsoe.com makes mag pouches for the AK that have molle on the ext, so you can add pistol pouches onto it. but i havent seen any stand alone AK+pistol pouches. or buy a kangaroo pouch mag system http://aresarmor.com/store/Item/KP1-BK than just buy some stand alone pistol pouches to the cumberbund flap, assuming your cumberbund flap has the capability.

For the time being, pistol mags will only be on my war belt. But if I don't find a "kangaroo" type solution, I'll simply add dedicated pistol mag pouches to the cummerbund as there is MOLLE all away around and on both sides (inside & out).

I like the HSGI Taco's, both dedicated rifle & pistol regulars and their double deckers, but to outfit my carrier and my belt with Taco's, it'd quite literally take an entire paycheck.

@ Scuba Steve33; Happy to know you like them, but I personally don't. I have two of them. One is being used by father to hold an e-tool because it's about the perfect size. The second is sitting in a bag unused. Yes, the rip away feature is nice and it can indeed fit a lot of crap, but it's too damn bulky. Also I've replaced all my Condor/Voodoo gear. I still have it, but it's not being used because the quality is hit or miss, and I prefer spending a bit more to help support USA made tactical gear companies, several of which are right here in California (BDS-Tactical, 762Tactical, etc).