View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 10:32 PM
Calguns Addict

Location: Currently in a shanty I made in the river bottom by Eastvale.

The POST class is actually called Firearms Instructor IIRC.

That is my problem. I have been shut out from one or two and the two e-mails I sent out got me no replies so I will be calling next week maybe. Corona wanted this for their range and I figured that since it paid OKAY (hey it is a job!) and I am a gun guy with a decent track record that maybe they would hire me and then get me into the class. I have several certs under my belt already so this one should be no problems. I was hoping to already have it before I submitted my info but I guess that did not happen. I might be able to get in with SBDoo but I have to call them. My ACO contact told me to give them a call because they let anyone take the classes there. LoL. I do not know if the NRA cert is valid since the city asked for POST specifically.

Alrighty then, so it looks like they might be able to get me into a class.

I did notic that SOME places had a 40 hour and some had an 80 hour. If it is the same class why are they different? Is it like chp academy vs normal police academy?

Need GOOD SS pins to clean your brass? Try the new and improved model...

Author of the NY Times Best Selling book: How to Cheat and Win Like a Pro at Solitaire