Thread: ccw question?
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 6:20 PM
Calguns Addict

Originally Posted by pdq_wizzard View Post
I have a good friend that I went to school with (and we go shooting and hunting to this day) he is a Sac Sheriff.

When I got my LTC this was not part of the papers I had nor was it talked about at the sheriff station, but I asked my friend and he said yes tell them its, the right thing to do. When they run you (most of they time they do it with your plate) it will come back that you have a LTC.
But I have not talked to a cop over something I did wrong in 20 years (knock on wood)
So, am I the only one who wonders why would they require you to roll over to bare your belly in submission to the alpha dog, if it is already known when they run your information, that you have a LTC? Is this the same sort of thinking that makes them feel safer when officers command you not to reload your firearm until after they leave?

Sometimes the law defends plunder and participates in it. Sometimes the law places the whole apparatus of judges, police, prisons and gendarmes at the service of the plunderers, and treats the victim -- when he defends himself -- as a criminal. Bastiat

“Everything the State says is a lie, and everything it has it has stolen.” Friedrich Nietzsche

Last edited by CitaDeL; 11-15-2012 at 6:22 PM..