If you go to the Snowbomb website, you'll see admission tickets are $20.
Snowbomb.com is offering Tahoe Weather Geeks a free admission to their big Silicon Valley Snowfest this weekend. The entrance comes with free lift tickets to Dodge Ridge and China Peak. The fest includes exhibitors from all the major resorts, ski and gear companies, plus (for an extra fee) hours of wine and beer tastings. The event is Saturday and Sunday at the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds in San Jose. Redeem your free ticket here
Doors open at 11am on both days. Onsite parking is $5 per vehicle.
* * * Update from the Sponsor * * *
We're excited to see you at the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds this weekend! Please read our Top 10 list of info below and have a great time at the Festival this weekend!
PLEASE NOTE- The SnowBomb Festival takes place RAIN OR SHINE and is held INSIDE the two main buildings of the Fairgrounds! No need to worry about getting wet.
1. EVENT HOURS- The Festival takes place 11-8 on Saturday and 11-6 on Sunday.
2. HUGE SALE- Don't miss our blowout Ski & Snowboard Sale! This year we'll feature several vendors and shops selling over 2 MILLION DOLLARS of gear at up to 70% off. Top brands such as Burton, Lib Tech, K2, Rossignol, Volkl, Atomic, Dynastar, Sessions, and many, many more!
3. FREE LIFT TICKETS- You must attend the event to pick up your TWO FREE LIFT TICKETS!
4. SPECIAL RESORT OFFERS- Many resorts will be offering special "FESTIVAL ONLY" Specials. Get your Season Pass this weekend at a deal before the rates go to full price!
5. MEET JONNY MOSELEY- Jonny Moseley will be appearing from 12 to 6 on Saturday. Stop by the Squaw Valley booth and meet an Olympic Gold Medalist!
6. LEARN TO SNOWBOARD- Burton and Sierra At Tahoe are hosing a special Star Wars themed learn to snowboard park for kids. No experience needed. Come have your kids learn from the Burton Team.
7. UPGRADE TO VIP TICKET!- For only a $20 upgrade you can get a VIP admission that comes with TWO FREE NIGHTS at Grand Sierra Resort in Reno AND 5 hours or beer or wine tasting plus a commemorative glass. Wine Tasting is on Saturday and Beer Tasting is on Sunday.
8. PARKING- Parking is available right next to the event for only $5
9. ADDITIONAL TICKETS- Online tickets end tonight at midnight so get em while they last! TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT THE DOOR this weekend as well.
10. SNOWBOMB PLATINUM SPECIAL- Check out the SnowBomb booth for a special deal on the Platinum Membership this sesaon.
We are excited to see you this weekend. Pray for snow!
-The SnowBomb Team