View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 7:52 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL0Ck View Post
hey enthusiast, i realize this build party is full, but I was wondering if it would be possible to build a dragunov? If i can get a parts kit for it, do you have all the tools/jigs for it? and would it be possible for me to be in the next build party?
Like the others have said you probably mean a PSL, I dont have the tools for a PSL build and so far as you can see no luck on any of the helpers showing up with them.

BUMP ---> Still looking for Yugo tools. <---- BUMP

Rg619 are you still gonna order Toth's Yugo barrel tools?

If not let me know I might just order them:
http://www.tothtool.com/product_info.php?products_id=33

Kcstott I have a ball end mill and some steel if you are up for fabricating a bucking bar for the rear rivets of the Yugo trigger guard I think that should take care of the trouble spots of Yugo building unless there is something else that I am forgetting...
America was founded by men who understood that the threat of domestic tyranny is as great as any threat from abroad. If we want to be worthy of their legacy, we must resist the rush toward ever-increasing state control of our society. Otherwise, our own government will become a greater threat to our freedoms than any foreign terrorist.

-Ron Paul