View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 7:00 PM
Calguns Addict

How much money are we talking? Best place to buy... I'd just look all over. Check Slickguns for some deals. Here's an example: http://www.slickguns.com/product/rcb...ck-friday-2012. I bought that setup but with a few items missing and the partner press. Works very well in my portable setup.

I like both PMC and Fiocchi GFL brass. I wish I had more Fiocchi, but it's more expensive, so guys at my range don't shoot it as often. I feel like a vulture, sometimes, grabbing it out of the brass can...

As to equipment, it depends on if you're into plinking or accuracy. If you're going plinking, just get a Lee turret and the accompanying gear (scale, micrometer, manual, trimming gear).

If you're going for accuracy, get an RCBS setup. I don't think anyone makes more durable, solid gear than RCBS. I'd also recommend Lee's press-mounted priming tools (if they are still available).

Hope this helps.

Last edited by Kappy; 11-14-2012 at 7:07 PM..