View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 9:33 PM
I need a LIFE!!

I was looking at it and it's just a serious of true/false questions right?

I was reading the first 75 they put online and I thought a lot of these have a bit more to them than a simple black and white, 0/1, yes/no, true/false answer.

Here's my answer to 10:
Quote:
1.I like mechanics magazines - No real opinion, I'd read one before People magazine
2.I have a good appetite - true
3.I wake up fresh & rested most mornings - depends on whether it's cold are warm
4.I think I would like the work of a librarian - never really thought about it, I guess true, assuming the pay/benefits meet my needs
5.I am easily awakened by noise - I sleep like the dead FALSE
6.I like to read newspaper articles on crime - I do, I don't, like isn't a factor in it
7.My hands and feet are usually warm enough - They feel neither warm nor cold, I don't obsess about the temperature of my extremities unless they are COLD
8.My daily life is full of things that keep me interested - Yeah mostly, but not always, whatever, True I guess if you had to twist my arm
9.I am about as able to work as I ever was - True
10.There seems to be a lump in my throat much of the time - If my allergies are acting up yes, if they are not then no.
After reading about the test and about the opposition to it I must say, I think it's crap. I bet you I could take this test and get a certain score today and then take it six months from now and get a different score, simply because my perspective on some things have changed and how I might answer these questions that force you into BS simplistic yes/no answers may also change depending on my mood. Which means I'd probably just write down the yes/no answer that sounds most sane.

Government Official Lies
. F r e e d o m . D i e s .

Last edited by POLICESTATE; 11-10-2012 at 9:41 PM..