View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Mesa Tactical View Post
Everyone disagrees with you and it doesn't look like you are going to change any minds.

Not sure what you are trying to accomplish here.

Did you read that link I posted? Someone won a cool $20K from the City of San Diego for precisely the behavior described in the OP.

Mesa, are you saying that I should not post my opinion just because "everyone disagrees with me"? Is the point of this forum for everyone to, "get in line and tell each other how right we are"? That would be pretty boring.

I may not be the most articulate, educated or smartest person here, but I (arrogantly I guess) feel that my opinion has some value. I put what I think out there for the rest to see. Possibly someone may say, “well he’s 90 percent wrong, but he does have a small point” or even, “dang, I never thought of it that way”. I am not here to convert you, I have been here since 2009 and I have learned that most of us are not going to change our minds.

I have my say, I am respectful (most of the time) as possible and I move on with my life after the thread is finished.

That being said, I have learned stuff here and even though I disagree with some of the posters here, I respect their opinions and I enjoy hearing / seeing other perspectives. Except of course that Clarence Boddecker guy……he has almost cost me a couple of computer screens..……Oh, and Pullnshoot…….That guy…..never mind.

Until I am banned, I am going to keep it up. Sometimes we will agree with each other, sometimes we won’t. Mostly not, but that's ok.