View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 9:32 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhawker View Post
The 'Eye' shrunk back from properly describing the Calguns Foundation as the can of whoop *** for when you need to sue every motherf***er in the room, but they did get the general description right.

I find it perplexing that Chapman has decided to double down explaining to the media his justification for confiscating lawfully owned property for what he admits is not 'a technical violation of any code or existing law'. That statement there, you almost cannot put a price on. Like I said, almost... (I think going rate might be somewhere in the mid $30K range and a remedial class on the 4th amendment.).

Chapman's best course of action would have been to STFU. Apparently counsel neglected to advise him.

Sometimes the law defends plunder and participates in it. Sometimes the law places the whole apparatus of judges, police, prisons and gendarmes at the service of the plunderers, and treats the victim -- when he defends himself -- as a criminal. Bastiat

“Everything the State says is a lie, and everything it has it has stolen.” Friedrich Nietzsche