View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 1:07 PM
Made in the USA
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeknow View Post
Ammo Bros will be having a big Black Friday sale. Also, there will be 'door buster deals', from 7am-12noon on Black Friday. While I am not at liberty to disclose what, exactly, will be offered as door buster items, I know that your average Calgunner will definitely like them ;-)
Cool

but...
what would be more successful - we beat it out of you or we bribe it out of you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeknow View Post
Further, at the Cerritos location, there will also be a 'truck event'. This comes in the form of a tractor trailer, converted into a rolling showroom....stuffed full of firearms and firearm related goodness, brought in for you.

In years past, this has been a huge event. This year will be no different...maybe bigger, depending on today's election. I would recommend getting there early...and staying late!

Best,

g
Ammo Bros
if Obummer stays in office everything goes up in price... when Romney is elected everything is on (celebratory) sale!!!

Absolute power corrupts absolutely! Leadership is not about power... We have very few leaders in this country and virtually none in this state... but plenty of corruption in both.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't underestimate the stupidity of the American public.