The Stockton Area C3 (Calguns Community Coordinator) is ShooterDK. PM him and he'll help you get going with shoots, etc. He can also ask for a sub-chapter for (?) Stockton.
Lazyme and ElDub1950 and I are the C3's for Sacramento and could give you some pointers, but ShooterDK is your go-to guy.
We shoot pretty often at Sac Valley shooting center, which is reasonably handy for you all too.
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY
• Do only safe sex. Never have sex with someone crazier than you are.
• Don't marry or move in together before you're both at least 25.
• Don't have children until you're married five years or at least age 30.
• Put 10% of your salary into savings every month no matter how broke you are.
• Don't ever screw around with the IRS.
• Keep a handgun on your bedside table.
• Don't smart-mouth judges, or cops who stop you on the road.
Last edited by BonnieB; 11-04-2012 at 4:05 PM..