Movie Zombie: Well said, as usual.
I would just like to make my own judgement to carry openly or not. If my judgement is good enough to carry concealed, wouldn't it be good enough to figure out when or whether to carry openly?
I might never do it, but I don't want to be in trouble for 'printing' or flashing a CCW either.
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY
• Do only safe sex. Never have sex with someone crazier than you are.
• Don't marry or move in together before you're both at least 25.
• Don't have children until you're married five years or at least age 30.
• Put 10% of your salary into savings every month no matter how broke you are.
• Don't ever screw around with the IRS.
• Keep a handgun on your bedside table.
• Don't smart-mouth judges, or cops who stop you on the road.
Last edited by BonnieB; 11-03-2012 at 7:43 PM..