View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 1:40 PM
CGSSA Rimfire Coordinator

Default November Monthly Rimfire Rifle/Pistol Match 2012

October Winners

USMCCHET will be taking over the matches for the next couple of months.

Congratulations to the Winners and all the Shooters for Participating

25 yard Irons: Usmcchet Score-131 (nearly perfect)

50 yard Irons: Usmcchet Score-113 (nearly perfect, AGAIN)

15 yard Pistol Rest: 10xhobby Score- 125
15 yard Pistol Offhand: 10xhobby Score- 111
25 yard Pistol Rest: 10xhobby Score- 113
25 yard Pistol Offhand: 10xhobby Score- 99
(Excellent shooting all around for 10xhobby)

25 yard Scope: Izzy43 Score-88-4x
50 yard Scope: Izzy43 Score-88-2x

100 yard Scope: surfNshoot Score-54

November Targets!!

25 Yard Irons:
See attachment below.
Take 1 shots at each target (10 total), center bull is a sighter. Center bull is 10, then 9, 8, 7, 6, 5

50 Yard Irons:
See attachment below.
Take 5 shots on each target for a total of 10 shots. Center bull is 12, then 10, 9, 8, 7

100 Yard Irons (back by popular demand):
See attachment below.
Take 5 shots on the target. Center bull is 12, then 10, 9, 8, 7

50 Yards Scoped (YOU MAY NEED TO ROTATE THIS TARGET BEFORE PRINTING)
See attachment below.
This is the KNOW YOUR LIMITS target. Target MUST be shot from the largest circle to the smallest. Stop when you feel you have reached your limit. If you miss hitting one of the circles you will get ZERO points for that target. I don't think anyone has yet to hit the smallest circle. Shoot it at your peril.

100 Yard Scoped
See Attachment.
Take 5 shots. Center is 12, then 10, 9, 8,7, 6,5. Feel free to print in black and white if desired.

15 yard Pistol Target, Iron Sights or Red Dot. No Magnified Optics.
Use the 25 yd Iron Sight Target
See Attachment
Take 2 shots at each bullseye. Score your target. Target may be shot off hand or from a bench rest. Off hand shooters will compete separately from bench rest shooters.

25 yard Pistol Target, Open Class. Use any optics you want.
Use the 50 yd Iron Sight Target
See Attachment
Take five shots at each bullseye. Score your target. Target may be shot off hand or from a bench rest. Off hand shooters will compete separately from bench rest shooters.

For each target indicate your total score and if not already indicated on the target note the distance shot and what type of sights. Ex: Score =xxx, Iron Sights, Scope, Red Dot. No fair shooting iron sight targets with a scope for score. Since we are using the 25/50 yd rifle iron sight targets for the pistol matches PLEASE indicate on your target if it was shot with a rifle of pistola.

Rules:
This is an online match. Print off the targets, shoot where and when you want. Come back and post your targets for those in your face bragging rights!! I do encourage meeting up with other match shooters. Any rimfire firearm is eligible. Shooting from a benchrest, prone, sitting, standing, hood of your car, leaning against a tree is acceptable. Using a rest in which the Rifle/Pistol can be locked down is verboten.

Bonus Points

Here is how it will work. This is only on targets that have multiple shots on one target. We shoot the targets as normal and add up the scores like normal. The twist is we shoot for groups as well. For example, if we are shooting 5 shots on each target. If none of the 5 bullet holes are touching you get no bonus points. If two are touching you get 2 bonus points. If three are touching you get 3 bonus points on up to a maximum of 5 bonus points for each target.

Finally for any questions just drop me a PM and I'll get right back to you. Feel free to also PM me with feedback/complaints/errors I make, etc... These matches are based on “Gentlemen's/Ladie's Honor” so go shoot and have fun.

Last edited by Izzy43; 04-01-2013 at 6:57 AM..