View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 9:06 PM
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Glad everyone enjoys these, makes me want to do another one next month.

And please, invite friends & family especially if they are not "gun people" so they can become familiar with firearms and we can show them that we are a great bunch of people. After all that is the point if these things.

10xhobby...you are a dangerous man with a briefcase full of fun. I really, really, really want to play with that Kimber you have. Your selection will be needed at future events to show the newcomers the wide variety of options they have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryououki View Post
Didn't really get to meet anyone. This is something that needs better organization on knowing who is with CalGuns while at the event. I met 2 people in the picnic area for the sign up and that was about it.
- Ed
Hey Ed,
We are working on the organization end of things, we did much better than last month, thanks Bonnie! I had a few big Calguns posters where we were all hanging out and Bonnie along with myself were equipped with calguns shirts and bright orange CGN hats. Maybe I can work on some CG sign stands to put by the office, or even fliers in the office for all the customers to see letting them know Calguns is near...thanks for the input!

Hope to see you and your dessert eagle next time!!