This is the time to bring along a (spare) really long T or sweatshirt. Face into your shooting bay or a corner. Pop the oversized shirt over your head, hands inside, do your adjustments and pop it off again. French women do this ll the time on the beach , going from dress and heels to bikini in 3 minutes flat. It is an art form. But you can do it, because I've done it. It looks funny to Americans, but it works, isn't offensive.
Only teenage boys stare when they see someone zipping up unzipped pants anyway. Most adults just look away.
Thanks for a creative carry question, something new to kick around.... And don't forget to re-load.
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY
• Do only safe sex. Never have sex with someone crazier than you are.
• Don't marry or move in together before you're both at least 25.
• Don't have children until you're married five years or at least age 30.
• Put 10% of your salary into savings every month no matter how broke you are.
• Don't ever screw around with the IRS.
• Keep a handgun on your bedside table.
• Don't smart-mouth judges, or cops who stop you on the road.