View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 3:33 PM
Cat-in-a-Box
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh.killer.of.zombies View Post
........She assures me that she is only in the agitated mood she is in everyday because I am here.

So I amnleaving and hoping that she is the good mom i.know she can be.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

thanks for the update.
she spelled it out for you so there should be no doubt that she simply wants you gone.
i'm glad you've had enough and are moving out today.
i know you want the best for the kids.
but think about it this way: the relationship was teaching the kids some very unhealthy things about what a woman's role and what a man's role are in a relationship and even what is to be expected/tolerated in a relationship much less what constitutes a relationship.
you say you're a great father.
now is the time to look at why you got into this relationship and why you stayed....and then not make the same mistakes again.
stay involved with the kids. show them through making a new life for yourself how to walk through this world with love and respect....for oneself, for a loved one, and for a relationship.

"Her hands, her comfort, her confidence, her choice.", Mr K re buying a gun for a woman.

Gun Control:
"The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound."-- as seen on a t-shirt