View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 4:13 PM

Wow, I sympathize with your situation. I think you're doing the right thing. I was once in a relationship with someone who was mentally unstable, and it made both of our lives exceedingly difficult. I had an easier time than you walking away from it, however, because no kids were involved. Best of luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh.killer.of.zombies View Post
Reviving an old thread. I am still living with her but as of tonight moving out.

Ive been reading through this thread and realized some things. A lot of you are right as I allowed her to control the relationship. Its been hard to let go as I am an extremely great father. I would rather be here for my kids everyday an suffer her wrath. But in doing so i finally realized i am being selfish.....if i truly cared about my children I would not allow them to be part of such a scene. They shiuld not witness their mom yelling and cussing at me. Trying to be here everyday for them is also hurting them. I see that now.

On a side note, my fiance punched me a few times in past. Both kids were not present. But yesterday she was on a terror yelling at kids while I showered. I jumped out of shower still soapy worried she would harm them. When i expressed to her that she began yelling at me and was pissed. She threw her phone, and two remote controlls at me in front of my 3 year old who waa standing extremely close..

Ive had it. Im packing up and leaving today. I just wish I was financially well off to take kids with me now. I have been worried that their mother would just yell and not take care of them like i can. She assures me that she is only in the agitated mood she is in everyday because I am here.

So I amnleaving and hoping that she is the good mom i.know she can be.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2