View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 8:13 AM

Reviving an old thread. I am still living with her but as of tonight moving out.

Ive been reading through this thread and realized some things. A lot of you are right as I allowed her to control the relationship. Its been hard to let go as I am an extremely great father. I would rather be here for my kids everyday an suffer her wrath. But in doing so i finally realized i am being selfish.....if i truly cared about my children I would not allow them to be part of such a scene. They shiuld not witness their mom yelling and cussing at me. Trying to be here everyday for them is also hurting them. I see that now.

On a side note, my fiance punched me a few times in past. Both kids were not present. But yesterday she was on a terror yelling at kids while I showered. I jumped out of shower still soapy worried she would harm them. When i expressed to her that she began yelling at me and was pissed. She threw her phone, and two remote controlls at me in front of my 3 year old who waa standing extremely close..

Ive had it. Im packing up and leaving today. I just wish I was financially well off to take kids with me now. I have been worried that their mother would just yell and not take care of them like i can. She assures me that she is only in the agitated mood she is in everyday because I am here.

So I amnleaving and hoping that she is the good mom i.know she can be.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
AV Monthly Meet/Eat HERE

Originally Posted by bulgron View Post
(For the record, I think my grandchildren will be retired and moved to AZ before shall-issue CCW comes to this screwed up state... and my kids are still currently young teenagers.)
Originally Posted by hoffmang View Post
Wow. I'd work harder to stop the underage sex in your family