Hey, Mini! Glad to see you here. If you don't mind, I'll pick your brains by PM from time to time on C3 questions in general and on women's considerations at shoots and events too.
Here in the Women's Forum, we hear a lot of feedback on our particular needs and wants. We can roll that into our shoots and shows, making them more and more friendly.
Have you been a C3 long? What have your experiences been? The women of the Forum will probably be interested. Maybe even enough to volunteer themselves.
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY
• Do only safe sex. Never have sex with someone crazier than you are.
• Don't marry or move in together before you're both at least 25.
• Don't have children until you're married five years or at least age 30.
• Put 10% of your salary into savings every month no matter how broke you are.
• Don't ever screw around with the IRS.
• Keep a handgun on your bedside table.
• Don't smart-mouth judges, or cops who stop you on the road.