View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 2:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteTruth View Post
snip

Well I'll give you a little bit of my background of why I believe the bible. Around 4 years ago I wasn't Christian and I was searching for "The Truth." I stumbled upon what is known as "New Age" teachings and philosophies. I started learning about the "third eye" and many other things. I was extremely fascinated by the "Occult." I began learning pagan meditation techniques and various other "occult" activities. I got into witchcraft ...snip Toward the end I was contemplating joining the Freemasons secret society but never ended up doing it, thank God. snip I began studying the bible for 8-10 hours a day for about 3 months. And then in my living room I finally believed Jesus is God, died for my sins and rose on the third day. I believed it 100% and then at that moment I was filled with the most love I had ever felt in my entire life! I started to cry from joy because I couldn't contain it.
snip

snip

I believe God has called me to be a "Watchmen." Which is a biblical term used for someone that would watch on the wall of a city for an approaching army. snippity snip
Then the Antichrist will get the majority of humanity into worshiping him as God.
Weelll, I guess I can safely unsubscribe from this thread now.