View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 1:05 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rally200 View Post
Do you think there is a chance to make this a sticky in any or all of these sub forums: 2A, Centerfire Rifle and Commercial sales. A few CG'rs I've talked to were unaware of the GB due to them not scrolling down to the Addax sub forum. This is a good thing for CGF, and it is working out to be an example of a well run group buy, not a mosin disaster. Please spread the word to the powers that be that control that kind of thing. Tthis is to fund next years battle, rally around CGF, and also distribute more stripped lowers. The more out there, the harder it is for a government grab.
Not too sure what the Calguns policy is on it as far as advertising is concerned. Since this group buy is not being run by CGF. That's why I've held off on posting it elsewhere.

However, I did bump the old 2A forum thread that started the whole idea (it started as a suggestion for a group buy to oppose SB249) so I added the link there and bumped the thread.

Word of mouth is definitely going to be a safe way of getting visibility.

BTW - thanks for the compliment. We wanted this to go as smooth as possible. That's why it took so long to work out all the details.
WTB: multiautomatic ghost gun with a .30-caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets within half a second. Must include shoulder thing that goes up. Memberships/Affiliations: CERT, ARRL ARES, NRA Patron Member, HRC, CGN/CGSSA, Cal-FFL