View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 7:36 AM
Veteran Member

I was in the store this week-end. Casey was happy to do an out-of-state transfer for me. They called me promptly when the gun came in.
When I pulled up to the store, on Sunday, I was greeted before I even walked in the door.
The store is very small, but neat and tidy. The stock is well displayed and clearly marked with prices.
What they lack in size they more than make up for with customer service. They made me feel welcome and treated me like I was the most important person in the store.
I was transferring an Uberti model 1885 (Browning High-wall) in 45-70. The young man who helped me seemed genuinely interested in the rifle and how I was going to use it.
They were efficient in doing the paperwork and I was in and out in about 20 minutes. They also charge the lowest transfer fee in southern California: $10!
I asked about AK47 parts and was told that they would be getting some in, but they could order anything I needed.
They also had an AR15 stripped receiver (Yankee Hill, I think) on display for $100.
All in all a very pleasant experience and I will definitely be going back.