You are welcome here, Quickshift. Everyone is, who is civil. But some of us are younger, some older, some really ancient, like me. Some are rounder, not all are athletes, although some are. There are some who really do like pink, some like orange.
Congratulations on your body building successes. I agree everyone should try to be in the best shape possible. But one of the points of learning firearms is to level the playing field. We get enough attitude from the men.
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY
• Do only safe sex. Never have sex with someone crazier than you are.
• Don't marry or move in together before you're both at least 25.
• Don't have children until you're married five years or at least age 30.
• Put 10% of your salary into savings every month no matter how broke you are.
• Don't ever screw around with the IRS.
• Keep a handgun on your bedside table.
• Don't smart-mouth judges, or cops who stop you on the road.