Originally Posted by pennys dad
keeping both eyes open takes practice but a good training aid is to cover one eye. an example: I wear glasses so I took the cloth i use to clean my glasses and covered my left eye. My mind reacted like i had one eye closed. Every time I went to the range i did the same trick until one day i noticed it was a default action to have both eyes open.
Yay! Great idea.
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY
• Do only safe sex. Never have sex with someone crazier than you are.
• Don't marry or move in together before you're both at least 25.
• Don't have children until you're married five years or at least age 30.
• Put 10% of your salary into savings every month no matter how broke you are.
• Don't ever screw around with the IRS.
• Keep a handgun on your bedside table.
• Don't smart-mouth judges, or cops who stop you on the road.