View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 5:18 PM
Calguns Addict

Thanks. The worst part is that I am part of a military augmentee unit. It's purpose when it was started was to get military members a taste of LE life to determine if it was a route they wanted to pursue in before they got out. We were supposed to get bumped up in the hiring process because of our volunteer time with them, but it has taken me almost a year to get this far because somebody in HR sat on my original app. I am aggravated because I have done everything they asked me to, and they are changing it up at the end.

It is what it is, but damn its frustrating. It sucks to have a hiring date and not be able to use it because somebody in HR sat on their *** for 6 months and buried my original application.

Like I said, we will see what happens. I still have to talk to that commander tomorrow, and still might be able to get FDLE to freeze my standards in light of a hiring offer from ECSO.

/vent
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrage View Post
Over reaction to non-crimes by State loyalists. If they keep up their heavy handed crap, soon it'll be a better gamble to shoot at cops before they even start bothering you considering the amount of time they're willing to put you in prison for if you cooperate.

Seems like that pendulum is about to shift.
Is this your Calguns?