View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 10:52 PM

I was hesitant to reply as it seems you are calling me a liar about what I posted, but here is what you asked for.

Order Number: 0000000324
Order Date: 2012-09-17
Order Status: Confirmed

Below are the emails I sent and received after I waited approximately ten business days for my order to ship.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

Sep 28 (8 days ago)

to Atlantic
Do you have an estimate when this order will ship to the FFL?
sales@atlanticfirearms.com

Sep 28 (8 days ago)

to me

XXXXX

It should have shipped by now I will forward this on to the ship dept and have them contact you today

Thank You

Atlantic Firearms.com

410 352 5183

sales@atlanticfirearms.com

Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 2:27 PM
To: Atlantic Firearms, LLC.
Subject: Re: [0000000324], Confirmed order at Atlantic Firearms, LLC., total $1,009.00
XXXXXXX XXXXXXX@gmail.com

Sep 28 (8 days ago)

to sales

Thank you.

I received a call from someone in the shipping department after I emailed the sales department for an update on my rifle. The person who I spoke to told me that my order had not been pulled for shipping and installation of the bullet button because some paper had not been printed out or given to him by some other department.

I asked him if my rifle was going to ship out after I spoke with him and he told me no. He said fedex had already come for the day. He also told me the rifle was not ready to be shipped. I asked him when the rifle would be ready to ship. He said he didn't know and would try to move my rifle to the front of the line. I asked him if it would ship out the following Monday and he said he didn't know.

My rifle did show up to the FFL on October 5th.

My issue with ordering from Atlantic in the future stems from the phone call I received from the shipping department. I can overlook the fact that my order was not completed because someone made a mistake. A more appropriate response from the shipping department would have left me willing to purchase from Atlantic again.

After getting off the phone I felt like the person I spoke to had better things to do than complete my order. I would have been happy with something like "Sorry we lost track of your order, I will have someone take it to fedex and get it out today" or "I will make sure your order gets sent out first thing monday"