View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 12:17 PM
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Default Thank you for the help!

Go Bonnie go!!

Thanks for the help in gathering volunteers as they are much needed in this area. It seems about 90% of the people I know either like to shoot, shoot on a regular basis, or would like to begin shooting...but only a small handfull of them have even heard about Calguns.net.

The point of the C3 group and the individuals who are involved is to coordinate fun and entertaining family friendly events that help encourage new members to visit Calguns.net. There is a little bit of something for everyone on Calguns, they just need to know it exists.

I would like to thank anyone who is thinking of helping out and encourage you to follow through with your ideas. It is easier thank you think to organize an event and you can meet some amazing people in the process. If you are going to take a trip to your local range let us all know and a few of us might show up to put some holes in paper! Even if you are not interested in organizing your own even you can be a help, just come out and share your day with us. Maybe you can talk to a few people not in the group or pass out stickers or some other little goodies that we are in the process of picking up.

Please, give us your ideas and what you think would be fun to see at a local Calguns event! Don't be shy ladies, you are Calguns also!

Thanks again, Bonnie, you have some amazing ideas so far and I am excited to see what we can do for the Sacramento area!

Visit with us Saturday, Oct 27th -
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=614893