View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 5:45 PM
jamesob's Avatar
jamesob jamesob is offline
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: exeter
Posts: 4,779
iTrader: 11 / 100%

if you have a parent that lives out of state and " they have a gun you want " there is no restrictions on transfer between the son / daughter and there parents. so if they have a gun that is not on the list you still can receive the gun from your parents or vise versa. i know this because i did this on the ca. doj information they gave me. this is how i got my non rostered gun. my brother lives in oregon and gave my dad a desert eagle 50ae. my dad later gave it to me. of course you have to do your transfer but totally legal.