Originally Posted by moarammo
I like to train all kinds of people in the shooting arts, and I really want to get a lot more of my women shooters into rifles, but (and I don't mean to sound like I'm stereotyping too much) most of the women don't have a whole lot of upper body strength, so even shooting pistols I find them leaning back so that their upper body weight offsets the front-heaviness of the gun.
I would suggest to you, that if women lean back while shooting, it may not be the gun that creates the front-heaviness
Don't be anxious about stereotyping. We know our bodies are different than men's. If women lean back with rifles, it may be arm-strength that is the culprit. That can be fixed with lifting some small weights.
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY
• Do only safe sex. Never have sex with someone crazier than you are.
• Don't marry or move in together before you're both at least 25.
• Don't have children until you're married five years or at least age 30.
• Put 10% of your salary into savings every month no matter how broke you are.
• Don't ever screw around with the IRS.
• Keep a handgun on your bedside table.
• Don't smart-mouth judges, or cops who stop you on the road.
Last edited by BonnieB; 10-01-2012 at 12:08 PM..