C6, I think we've got the 'attitude' problem handled here. We sent the little boys home to their mommies, and the grown-up men are standing with us.
I hope you feel comfortable here. You can PM me if you want to talk it over more. We all feel pretty good with being ourselves, and I hope you will too.
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY
• Do only safe sex. Never have sex with someone crazier than you are.
• Don't marry or move in together before you're both at least 25.
• Don't have children until you're married five years or at least age 30.
• Put 10% of your salary into savings every month no matter how broke you are.
• Don't ever screw around with the IRS.
• Keep a handgun on your bedside table.
• Don't smart-mouth judges, or cops who stop you on the road.