View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 12:36 PM
I need a LIFE!!

congrats. dude so many Soldiers in my unit cannot pass a PT test for the life of them. i cannot understand why. as Squad Leader and well known in my unit i tell them all the time how to pass to the best of my ability. i view the PT test as an individual event that only you can pass and no one else. you either posses the drive to pass no matter what or not. the Army has standards meet them and then try to surpass them when you are ready to do so.

most of them cannot pass the run. heck i'm 41 and i run faster than some kids half my age. yeah it's not spectacular but my last run was 16:34 not bad for an old man . i tell them if i pass you . you are wrong.

as of now there are about 7 packets going up for PT failures. be proud that you passed and try to help those that are having trouble.

Public Safety Chairman Reggie Jones Sawyer, D-Los Angeles said, “This is California; we don’t pay too much attention to the Constitution,”
contact the governor
In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
When Hell is full the dead will walk the Earth. (Dawn of the Dead)
NRA Life Member.