Zombie is right on this post, on all counts. She generally is. Also really funny!
Welcome Red. We like grown up men here, of any age. Chip in when there's something of interest. I like that you bought your wife something that she had tried, liked and wanted her own self. I wish someone would buy me a carry gun for Christmas.... sigh...
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY
• Do only safe sex. Never have sex with someone crazier than you are.
• Don't marry or move in together before you're both at least 25.
• Don't have children until you're married five years or at least age 30.
• Put 10% of your salary into savings every month no matter how broke you are.
• Don't ever screw around with the IRS.
• Keep a handgun on your bedside table.
• Don't smart-mouth judges, or cops who stop you on the road.