Do we not like the NRA? Do they actually act against GLTB folks? I wouldn't tolerate that at all. I got it as a gift from a friend. Now I'm wondering if I did the right thing, letting him buy it.
Is there actual controversy about the way they support 2A rights?
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY
• Do only safe sex. Never have sex with someone crazier than you are.
• Don't marry or move in together before you're both at least 25.
• Don't have children until you're married five years or at least age 30.
• Put 10% of your salary into savings every month no matter how broke you are.
• Don't ever screw around with the IRS.
• Keep a handgun on your bedside table.
• Don't smart-mouth judges, or cops who stop you on the road.