View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 3:50 PM

Originally Posted by Lifeon2whls View Post
Sorry..."chase" was the wrong term to use but I didn't do anything different than you did when you followed that gentleman. Now I didn't say that I was yelling or getting upset with the woman when I confronted her about this...just that I wasn't happy about the was little more than..."excuse me, you hit my car back there when..." The reason I was lectured by the police was the story she told them about our encounter was NOT what happened. Had I been shot, she'd be in jail for shooting an un armed man who was not physically or verbally assaulting her.

That said, not to take this off track, I understood why she wanted to stay in her car and urge others that if you don't feel safe, call the cops and hang out to let's them sort the stories and insurance details out.
Understood. Thanks! I assumed high state of irritation because in my instance, my car was brand new and I wanted to pull that old man out and smack him silly although he was already alzheimer-ish so it wouldn't have been an hard smack.