View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 12:55 AM

Default You Lost Sale to RifleGear

To the Management of Primary Arms,

Customer Feedback:

I was sorry to hear from my sister-in-law ( who I personally recommended and directed to your website because of past purchases ) that her legitimate web order to purchase a Eotech EXPS3-4 for $618 was somehow cancelled a few days after it was accepted by your sales system last week.

The Eotech was to be a surprise birthday gift to her brother who was to use it for a tactical carbine course this weekend.

I am not quite sure of why the order was cancelled even after it was accepted by your sales system and her Credit Card was charged.

Precious time was wasted waiting for the optic that was never destined to arrive. It was only after she called your office today and talked to the manager to inquire and confirm delivery that she found out that the sale was actually cancelled at your end and that a refund her credit card was to be issued?!

In any event because of this incident and the impending date of the carbine training course, her business was given to Riflegear of Fountain Valley, California.

So at this point I really cannot recommend your web site anymore to my friends and family.