View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 7:33 AM
Default Atlantic Firearms Customer Service Review

I have never ordered a firearm online as most of the weapons I have ever used were purchased in a store or issued to me by Uncle Sam. I could not find a rifle I wanted locally so I made the decision to order it from Atlantic.

I emailed them on a Saturday afternoon to check if the rifle I wanted was in stock. I did not expect a response until Monday or Tuesday because I thought they would already be closed for the weekend. To my surprise I received a response Sunday confirming that the rifle I wanted was in stock and they would be happy to help with a California Legal Order.

I tried to place my order online but kept getting an error message. I thought something was wrong with Atlantic's website. I emailed Atlantic and once again got a quick response letting me know that the issue was not with Atlantic but with my bank (I did not realize my bank had built in daily limits for online transactions to protect consumers in case their cards were compromised).

I was able to get the issue with my debit card resolved and complete my order. I also placed 3 phone calls to Atlantic during the order process and 2 out of the 3 were answered by a live person. The call that was not answered was returned and I got a detailed message from Atlantic.

I can't wait for my rifle to arrive and in the future I will be happy to order from Atlantic again.