Somebody please start the "Wired Different" thread here in the Women's Forum.
I'm getting enough rep as a rabble rouser....
I should add that I've "roused the rabble" very effectively for various civil rights and social causes since the 70's. I smile and blush when people say I'm a rabble rouser. To me, it's a term of endearment....
Now it's much
worse, because I'm an armed
rabble rouser !
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY
• Do only safe sex. Never have sex with someone crazier than you are.
• Don't marry or move in together before you're both at least 25.
• Don't have children until you're married five years or at least age 30.
• Put 10% of your salary into savings every month no matter how broke you are.
• Don't ever screw around with the IRS.
• Keep a handgun on your bedside table.
• Don't smart-mouth judges, or cops who stop you on the road.
Last edited by BonnieB; 09-19-2012 at 12:06 PM..