View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 9:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiveDR. View Post
Good luck on getting any info on your order. I tried calling three times a day for two weeks and emailing every other day. NEVER got through by phone and NONE of my emails were answered. Hell I even faxed them to no avail. All I wanted to know was a tracking number as the item I ordered required a signature on delivery. How the heck can I be home if I do not know when the item was/will be shipped. Finally had an FFL buddy call their FFL only phone line. He was able to get an answer to my question in under three minutes. Good thing,
the item had been shipped and was set to arrive in two days. NEVER did get a tracking number sent form them.

The silver lining so to speak, the upper is an excellent shooter. It is worth the wait, but their CS makes one wonder if the product will be like the CS. Thank goodness it was not.

Total time from order to delivery on my "In Stock" upper was 42 business days. Their web site say said 15 business day to build, plus of course shipping another 5 days.
42 business days? i bought an upper on sept 1 so im gonna receive it sometime in october?. psa who assembles your uppers three toed sloths?