View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 12:26 PM
Location: Wiser Owl Tactical is located at 6904 Miramar Rd, Unit 105, San Diego, CA 92114

Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
I dont know how you do it, but your prices, discounts, and especially the receiving out of state purchases from FFLs for $35 is awesome.

I saw your special yesterday for a Bushmaster OCR 308 and that was a killer deal. Hopefully in the next month I can get one from you guys, once I can save the rest of my cash. I was wondering if you can get any of these? :
-Bushmaster MOE 308 in black (part # 90828 in their catalog)
-Bushmaster MOE Dissipator (part # 90829) or Mid-Length (part # 90827), black, in 5.56?
-Glock 35 Gen 4 (as a S.S.E.) or Gen 3 if Single Shot Exemption not possible
-Glock 23C

Thanks! I know where I'm getting my next 5.56 & 7.62 ARs and Glocks!

Thanks for the support! We are doing our best to provide our customers with the best deals. For the firearms you mentioned, we can definitely do the Gen 3 models for the Glock 23C and 35. SSE may be available for these models by next month, but we are still working on it. For the Bushmasters, there might be a little bit of a wait because of the demand. We would also have to have it modified prior to shipment to ensure that they meet compliance statutes for California (bullet button, pinned mags/10 round replacements, etc.). When you are ready to order, let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you. Thanks!
Wiser Owl is new to San Diego and is looking to make a name for itself by providing the best customer service and great prices. Feel free to call us at 858-547-9999 with any questions or requests. Facebook is the best place to catch our newest inventory!