View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 8:38 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Folks,

Thanks for all the interest in my first group buy here on this forum. Instead of sending you all a paypal invoice, I had my guy create a quick item on my website (which is a work in progress and FAR from completed) and is set up to give you the discount(s) in regard to the quantity you select. Once you select the quantity you would like, it will factor in tax. However, keep in mind the tax will be removed on the next page during your checkout since you are not residents of AZ.

I anticipate having all the targets out by Monday. I have most of them cut and will cut the remaining this weekend. I'm certain you guys will like them, and can assure you that you cannot beat the quality for this price.

Here is the link . There is no other way to purchase this item, meaning it is exclusive to Calguns members.

It is set up to allow you to buy however many targets you would like. However, I will NOT process orders of 6 or more. If you purchase 6 or more, it won't give you the quantity discounts and you will be charged full price for every target you order, so it's not worth it

Thanks again and feel free to PM me should you have any questions. I will update the thread should there be any delay in shipping, but I can't image any issues.

Thanks,

TTM