On the down-the-neckline thing, I learned that a regular bandanna, tied in the front, cowboy-style works like a champ to prevent the dance. Assuming your neckline isn't down to your navel, which you wouldn't do anyway.
I never heard of a casing going down someone else's neckline, wow! But I'm glad to know it's possible.
Limp wrists cause this?
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY
• Do only safe sex. Never have sex with someone crazier than you are.
• Don't marry or move in together before you're both at least 25.
• Don't have children until you're married five years or at least age 30.
• Put 10% of your salary into savings every month no matter how broke you are.
• Don't ever screw around with the IRS.
• Keep a handgun on your bedside table.
• Don't smart-mouth judges, or cops who stop you on the road.
Last edited by BonnieB; 09-05-2012 at 10:30 AM..