View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 8:54 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada86 View Post
Very popular way to shoot long range setups now. It's even advocated on the Magpul training disks Art of the precision rifle taught by Todd Hodnett with Accuracy first training and consulting http://accuracy1st.com/

However, he does recommend using the wrap around grip technique for AR platforms only to say do what works best and builds consistency. If you are consistently good with the thumb over then keep doing that.

Adam B, have you checked out the Magpul Art of the precision rifle? It's a great training aid and helped me understand some of the basics better and improved my shooting after I got my Savage 10 FP. If not I would recommend checking it out if you are serious about improving long distance shooting without having to pay out the nose for their course or travel a long distance to get the training.
I dont need to watch videos to teach me to shoot, I go and do. If thats your cup of tea. I tend not to follow trends just make em.........
Trend setting, Some of the 1st 7wsm on short actions-

Setting trends is trendy my friend, follow isnt.......