View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 8:49 PM
melw melw is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Santa Clara
Posts: 11
iTrader: 0 / 0%

Originally Posted by heyjak View Post
So, if my SON in Texas sells a handgun (not on the Kali approved list) to me in Kalifornia, it will be legal if we use an FFL for the transfer?
How about the other way around. My father in Tx. sells me a pistol not on the list. Can it be transferred to me here in Ca?
Mel W.